CUETEC CYNERGY 15K SHAFT 12.5MM
Introducing the all-new Cuetec Cynergy 15K Carbon Composite Shaft. Designed and developed with the input and direction of five-time U.S. Open Champion, Shane Van Boening, the Cynergy 15K was engineered for world-class performance. Constructed with a unique pattern of spun 15K carbon fiber tow, reinforced by a poly-foam core; the Cynergy 15K utilizes an elongated straight-taper, ultra-thin white sighting ferrule, and 12.5mm Tiger® Sniper tip to create a shaft that is packed with carbon fiber performance and the feel and feedback of wood.
- Fits existing (pre 2019) Cuetec cue models
- Advanced carbon fiber composite construction
- Super-Slim 15.5 inch elongated pro taper
- Flyweight front-end construction
- Effortless low-friction & ding-resistant surface finish